Regional Sales Director - Houston
- - Business Development
- Houston, TX, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Profit Sharing Plan
HR&P is a leading Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and Administrative Service Organization (ASO) providing Human Resources Consulting, Payroll Outsourcing, Benefits Administration and ACA Compliance Services in all 50 states. Our highly experienced team includes certified HR, payroll and benefits professionals with Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 experience. HR&P services clients with varied human resource complexities and currently partners with businesses from 5 to 5000 employees.
Our commitment to excellence and attention to detail extends to our clients and is well recognized in the industry. HR&P is a member of the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO), rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and is certified by The Certification Institute (CI), an independent non-profit corporation promoting best practices in the PEO industry. In 2012, HR&P received the Houston Business Journal's coveted Best Places to Work award. HR&P has been recognized by The University of Houston as one of the fastest-growing Cougar Alumni Owned businesses, being named to The Cougar 100 for the fourth consecutive year.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for managing the development, growth and expansion of client networks within her/his market area. The right fit for the role is a "big picture" thinker – with a "hunter mentality" and the ability to identify value propositions when speaking with a referring partner or prospective client. The role requires a positive person with an enthusiastic, upbeat attitude that will be persistent and diligent. This is a fast-paced and intellectually challenging environment and we are looking for leaders to join our growing team. This position reports to the VP Sales & Marketing.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accomplishes sales and activity goals through consultation with management;
- Builds relationships with prospects, current clients and business partners (Agents, CPA's, Financial Advisors, etc.) to receive and provide referrals. Focuses on relationship selling;
- Execute a calling strategy to prospective customers to explain benefits and value of HR&P's Human Capital Management (HCM) services and technology offering;
- Articulate value of Administrative Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing, and HCM
- Promotes extended services to prospective clients, including C-level executives;
- Generates sales leads and is practiced with B2B cold calling;
- Cultivate sales leads generated from a variety of sources;
- Completes activity and pipeline reports and submits to management at the required time;
- Facilitates the new client process by effectively communicating the information gathered from new clients before their orientation;
- Confers with Service Team to resolve client issues.
Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who exhibit the following:
- 3+ years experience in Human Resource Administration, HCM, technology or software sales
- Alignment or familiarity with the employee benefit marketplace
- Experience working in and demonstrating ability to thrive in a sales quota environment;
- Experience working within a CRM, specifically Microsoft Dynamics;
- Demonstrated, persistent, cold calling success, with strong presentation skills in strategic selling
- The ability to think and act like an entrepreneur;
- Must be comfortable partnering with the owners of small- to medium-sized businesses;
- Knowledge of local market and businesses within multiple industries in your community;
- Willingness to collaborate and share ideas with internal and external clients is vital;
- Ability to travel up to 50+% of the time for outside sales activities; Texas;
- Proficiency in PC and web-based applications;
- Bachelor's degree & valid driver's license.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media